Monday, May 19, 2014

A look back: CHOPPED!

My kids, especially Zoey, love the show "Chopped." It's just their absolute favorite. I've made dinner and been told that I've been chopped. I've watched countless episodes with them.

We're a little "Chopped" obsessed.

Either way, we decided to give the kids their own "Chopped" adventure. Zoey and Kaki were a team, Trav and I were a team, Jack was the moderator and my dad was...well...the judging panel.

The set up was as close as could come:

Oooo. What will the secret ingredients be? 

Round one:Turkey SPAM, spinach, orange juice, cocoa puffs
Round two: Shrimp, shallots, peach kefir, bacon
Round three: Lemon cake mix, cashews, heavy whipping cream, chocolate chips

It was a great time had by all and quite a fun (and exhausting) challenge!

0 comments: