Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Life, with a side of stress

I tell ya - the last few months have been brutal. The silence on the blog has been deafening, I know.

Such is life.

First, in January, we froze. Since heat rises, we spent the majority of our time at home upstairs and away from any source of cold.

Then, in February, Trav became unemployed. As if it wasn't enough fun the first time, we opted for a sound go at it. So basically, instead of getting on the computer after the kids go to bed, I get on the computer...basically never. If I'm at home, I want it to be with my family.

Since March, we've been a litttttle bit busy. We've done a lot - flying kites in the park, Zoey's dance recital, Tallgrass Prairie, Topeka trip, Chopped-esque competition, etc.

Moral: We're keeping busy.
Moral 2: When has happened to 2014? Take it back, man; take it back!

In the midst of all this, we have recently uncovered likely foundation issues, which only add to the mess of First World Stresses.

I hate when people say "God won't give you more than you can handle." That's wrong - of course God gives us more than we can handle -- it helps us grow, especially closer to Him.

So in the end...there'll be more pictures posted soon. (I hope!)

0 comments: