Friday, October 18, 2013

Jack's "all about me!" moment

So, I'm not going to lie -- I know I am late with this. Every single time I tried to ask him to fill this out, he developed a sudden urge to become busy.

I'm heard that schoolwork is more important that an annual set of questions, so I've let him off the hook. We FINALLY were able to find some time (granted, it took all of 2 minutes):

1. What is your favorite color? Green
2. What is your favorite toy? Millennium Falcon  
3. What is your favorite fruit? Banana 
4. What is your favorite TV show? Dog With a Blog
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Sandwiches
6. What is your favorite outfit? The shirt "A Wookie Ate My Homework" 
7. What is your favorite game? Lego Star Wars: Clone Wars 3 
8. What is your favorite snack? Animal Crackers
9. What is your favorite animal? Tiger  
10. What is your favorite song? Home on the Range
11. What is your favorite book? Diary of a Wimpy Kid 
12. Who is your best friend? Bret
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Swim
15. What is your favorite drink? Sprite
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas 
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Darth Vader slippers
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Bagels with cream cheese
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Red Lobster  
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Construction builder 

Click here for Jack's survey at age 7

0 comments: