Friday, February 22, 2013

Yeah...it can stop snowing now

Snow is fun...and cold. Now about a foot later, and I think I'm ready for spring! I know it's nothing like New England saw a few weeks ago, but it's still a big deal for us.

We did make it outside in the midst of the storm though:


Let's just say...we had energy to burn off. 

Zoey was so excited to do snow angels, but she forgot what a pain it is when it's still snowing. 

Either way, she tried to have fun too. 

This is her, "I'm too cold to pose for a picture for you" face. 

But it's okay. She just wanted to do things her way. 

Jack was busy doing everything. One minute he would be running around...

...and the next minute he would shoveling snow. 

Speaking of shoveling, Trav wins the award for best shoveler today. He cleared 2 drive ways and dug out a car! More is falling now, and the snow plows have left us with an awesome pile at the end of the driveway. I see more shoveling in our future! 

0 comments: