Wednesday, January 30, 2013

#5

I started this blog a few months after Zoey was born, and I didn't really have any goal. I didn't decide that I would post X number of stories each week, or that I would blog only this or only that. It's become an awesome place to share photos/stories/videos/etc. with people who may not get to see them otherwise.

Translation: I really do love this blog. Zoey even helps me pick out a background every few months!

Now, I noticed earlier this month that my postings have been way, way down. It's understandable since Trav is looking for a job and when I get home from work I want to spend time with my family, not the blog. I get it. Plus our computer is really on its last leg, so I can't even edit photos.

Like I said, I get it.

However, I looked at how many posts I average in January (the answer is 10.6), and I look at how many I've posted this month.

This would mark post #5.

Conclusion: I'm going to try to post a few more tomorrow, so maybe I can represent 2013 with a little more flair and oomph. Then again, last January I posted nada, so technically I'm still ahead!

Think of this as a warning. There may/may not be a surge of photos (potentially unedited) coming.

0 comments: