Thursday, December 27, 2012

Artsy at the Arts & Crafts Fair


Since I'm just now posting pictures from September, I figured...why not? I'll just do them all. I've scheduled them to go for the next few weeks, so enjoy!

The Hillsboro Arts & Crafts is really near and dear to my heart. I've sure everyone has heard my epic ales of going there when I was pregnant (with pre-eclampsia, just 3 days before I was admitted to the hospital) with Jack and also just 7-8 days after I had Zoey.

ANYWAY, so this year the girls and I took to the streets of Hillsboro! It was a VERY humid day.


Jack had broken/destroyed Zoey's hairbow earlier in the week, so our first stop was to get her a new one.

Oddly enough, it was the only thing I actually bought that day. Go figure!

Anyway, here's Zoey leading the way:

This is the early crowd, or before 9 AM. It really picked up after about 10.

We stayed close together though. Those craft-lovers are ruthless!

We even had balloons. They were just given to Zoey. I can't complain one bit.


Zoey actually asked for this picture. The puppy was just too cute.

I was on a hunt for something very specific, and when I didn't find it, I returned to find Kaki and Zoey playing on the side of the street.


This looks cute, but what she was really doing was making the "Darth Vader" voice. I'll take it though!

HUGS!

At the end of the trip, we were tired. BUT we still had more fun to do at a pumpkin patch!

0 comments: