Monday, December 10, 2012

A Note

What hello there! Imagine seeing you here! It's time for an excuse related update:

1. I've been sick for a week and a half. It's nothing major, but it has taken all of my energy to just make it through the day.

2. Comcast stinks. Our Internet and phone keep going out. This makes it very difficult to get anything accomplished on the blog. I have made it possible to post through my phone and email, but it doesn't make it possible to post the photos I take with my camera.

3. Kings kids. Last week in particular was busy as Jack prepared for the big show. Plus I baked nearly 80 cupcakes. My kitchen still has not recovered.

4. Other illnesses. As if me being sick wasn't bad enough, travis has been hit by a bad cold and Jack has a stomach flu. And Zoey's just being Zoey.

5. the worst news of all is that I actually am NOT done with my Christmas shopping yet. this has happened only once before. Unfortunately I work until 430 and then go pick up kids. I barely have time to collect my thoughts.

0 comments: