Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Meow!

Zoey had an "Ark" party today at preschool, which is sort of a non-scary way to encourage dressing up for Halloween. Everyone had so much fun! Originally Zoey wanted to be a sheep, but she quickly changed her mind to be a "kitty" - a black kitty.

Note: There's a difference between kitty and cat. A cat is older and bigger. A kitty is like a kitten. I know this because she has been begging us for a kitty, even though we already have a cat.

Back to the outfit: I applauded her decision to go feline. Instead of having to attach puffy cotton balls to a t-shirt and pants to resemble a sheep, I just had to BUY a $5 pair of ears and a tail. Yes, yes I think that is easier in general!!

Considering I threw her make-up and hair on her in about 2-3 minutes, I am shocked it doesn't look awful! That sounds bad, but it's true - I didn't wake up as early as I should have. It was 63 in our house, and my bed just felt so very warm!

0 comments: