Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A look back...

... at the Royals game!

Okay, so I stink. Not literally but figuratively. (I actually smell like roses, in case you wanted to know.)

I've been busy. The moment we wrapped up Z's birthday, we were hit with an overwhelming schedule of needs, wants and events. We're still not done yet.

Example: On 11/17, Jack performs his Christmas program for a senior citizen center. On that same day, Trav works from 10 a - 5 p before heading to a Bruce Springsteen concert with his mom. Oh yeah, and Zoey is invited to a friend's birthday party. Yeah, that's just ONE DAY. The next day we also have a huge church banquet, too! Oh and did I mention it's the weekend before Thanksgiving? And the weekend after Zoey's dance recital, which happens to fall at the same time I've been invited to my friend's baby shower?

So, in short, I'm sorry. The blog has slipped in my priorities. Okay, so I'm really not sorry. I'm sure everyone who reads this blog understands that life is busy for us during this time of the year. I appreciate your patience and hey - I have a clean house at least! Okay, semi-clean. Okay, clean on the weekends.

This is a smallllll teaser for you. I took it at the game and had a blast fiddling with my new PIXLR app.

Hopefully tonight I can put up more photos of the game...and the pumpkin patch...and the Arts & Crafts Fair...and Jack turning 7...and...and...and..I think I need a nap just thinking of how far behind we are!

0 comments: