Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Adventures with family

On the way back from the long horn trails, we stopped at these HUGE sundials at the train station. It had time in both mountain and central time:


Of course, it was a beautiful, slightly-cooler day and there was grass. Once Kristi and Erin laid down, it was time to play the flying game:

Look! Even April got involved!

Audrey didn't quite know what to make of it all.

Jack tried, poor kid. The flying skillz just don't come naturally to him.

"Erin, can you give me a piggy back?"

There's Audrey! She had trouble with figuring out where her legs went too.

I don't even know what happened next. All I know is that before we knew it, the adults looked like this:
And then we added kids...


...And more kids!

Smooooosh face!

Audrey asked for this picture. I think she was really just trying to touch the camera, but I don't care.

Zoey was one cranky little girl - she really didn't like this pose.



Print Page

0 comments: