Sunday, December 18, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Catching Up


When I was 10, I fell off a horse onto my right shoulder. I managed to get through a few more years of softball without much incident, but it was water aerobics that finished off the injury. I tore my labrum, a tendon in the shoulder.

I had it repaired in 2004. Since then I've been 100% better.

Well, a few weeks ago my LEFT shoulder (read: the good shoudler) didn't feel right. It felt like a muscular issue, so I figured I would sleep it off.

I've tried to sleep it off now for more than a week now.  Not fun. It hurts to do anything, including cook. As a result, I haven't really wanted to just get on the computer to do things.

Here's my catch-up for the days I've missed:

Day 12: How the Grinch Stole Christmas (we watched the video)
Day 13: Green Day
Day 14: Snowman Day
Day 15: Picnic under the Christmas Tree

More to come shortly...


Print Page

0 comments: