Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hey Batter, Batter, Batter

"Sa-wing, batter!"

(Name that movie!)

In honor of our first Royals game of the season, I think we need to start this blog off with song:

Take me out to the balllll gammmmmme.

Take me out with the crowd. 

Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks, I don't care if I ever get back! 

For it's root, root, root for the home team...

If they don't win it's a shame!

 For it's one...

Two...

Three strikes..."YOU'RE OUT!"

At the old ball game. 

I won't lie: it was still stinkin' hot, but because we have gone through so many weeks of this sthinkin' triple digit heat, we weren't as overwhelmed by that stinkin' hot weather! Did I mention it was humid! Even at night it was pretty rough!

Jack isn't a sports lover like his daddy or sister. Sitting still just isn't an option!

Zoey, on the other hand, was super content with just eating peanuts.

So what did Jack do?
 He took pictures.


Hardy har har, Jack.

Thanks to everyone for making this night awesome!

For the first (and last) Royals game we will most likely see this season, I'm very, very happy with the outcome - even if we did spent 10 minutes looking for the car after the game!

Print Page

0 comments: