Saturday, April 2, 2011

You weren't meant to see these

The point of blogging is to show off your very best photos.

Right?
Right.

You see pictures like...




I'm dedicating this blog post to photos you weren't meant to see.

You see, I have a camera phone that likes to go off without my knowing it. It has a REALLY sensitive touch screen, so I often end up with photos I don't remember taking.

Now, I could have just deleted them. After all, they weren't supposed to be taken in the first place.

But the more I thought about it, the more I realized just how often these photos are quickly deleted. So no - I'm not going to delete them (now). Instead, I'm celebrating them!

So...laugh. Enjoy. And then prepare for me to erase your memory.











Print Page

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post - though some of your photos could be blown up to be the size of a small elephant, hung in a gallery, and become famous works of abstract photo art.
Eden

Angi said...

Why Eden, are you offering to buy one of my beautiful rejects? I can have it blown up to whatever size you want!