Thursday, April 7, 2011

A List of Excuses

Here are 10 reasons why you may not be seeing any new photos from me anytime soon:

10) I have a bazillion photos to edit dating as far back as Christmas.
9) It's 70 degrees outside and not raining. Do I really need to go on?
8) One word: Toddlers (Does Jack really qualify as a toddler?)
7) The commodity markets are going crazy right now (hint: my job depends on those markets)
6) Speaking of work, it seems 40 hours a week just isn't enough anymore to get the job done.
5) The automatic maid is broken. Unfortunately.
4)  College basketball season is over. Translation: I get my husband back from his winter-long affair
3) We're trying to "edit" our storage items. Translation: It's time for purging
2) We have a LOT going on in the next few months, including our semi-annual trip to the farm, Easter, Iris farm revisited (maybe?) and a violet farm visit (maybe?)

AND FINALLY

1) We found a house to buy and now are in a mad-dash to get our house ready to sell. Right now it's a game of patience to see if all the issues come together first. However, until we get word, we're trying to get as much ready as possible


Print Page

0 comments: