Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sad Confession

I am, without a doubt, a Christmas freak. I love gifts and gift-giving. Usually I start picking up gifts on December 26...for the following year.

I just love it.

For the first time in a long, long time...

I don't know what to get my husband for Christmas.

Everything I consider, I cross off soon thereafter.

- Sports-themed winter coat? Nope - can't find what I'm looking for
- Trip to Round 1 of the NCAA b-ball tourny? Nope - too expensive

...

And that's only the half of it. I've talked myself out of buying him around 15 things. Too expensive. Can't find what I'm looking for. Blah blah blah.

You would think that we have a few days left before Christmas (just a few), and I shouldn't be freaked.

BUT I AM!

(P.S. Hormones aren't helping either.)

Gah.

That's all I can say is GAH.


Print Page

0 comments: