Saturday, October 16, 2010

Christmas Gift Countdown - 69 days

In the spirit of the holidays, I've decided to do 69 days of Christmas. Need a gift idea? Here are some fab ideas for a variety of people in your life.

Today it's the kiddos.

Gift: Green Eggs and Ham and Other Servings of Dr Seuss Audio
Place to buy: Online or check in your local book stores
Price: Around $20

If you have toddlers, this is the audio book to get. We've had it now for over a year, and it's a valuable companion in the car. If anyone ever gets cranky or can't quite fall asleep, we pop in this baby and let it go. Jason Alexander, David Hyde Pierce and more narrate, so it's not as annoying as you would think. I can report that honestly, I've never had a noisy car when this audio book plays!

The best part about it? They have some favorites in our house, like Hop On Pop, Fox In Socks, I Don't Want To Get Up Today and more. What more could you ask for?

Disclaimer: This "venture" is in no-way sponsored, nor do I make money off of any purchases used from this project. This is just me liking to combine planning with gift buying.

Print Page

0 comments: