Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Christmas Gift Countdown - 66 days

I'm back to the kiddos now. Maybe it's because my kids are happily playing together, but I thought this would be a perfect time to focus back to the kids.

Maybe tomorrow I'll do something more adult? We'll see.

Anyway, here's today gift idea:

Gift: Quercetti Geoville
Where to buy: Online only (sorry) 
Price: Around $20-$30


We actually have a set, given to us by our dear Aunt Bluejeans. It is, by far, one of the most loved toys in the house. It encourages creativity (yeah!) and can be used at a variety of growing stages. When my son was 4 and his sister 2, they played with it differently than they do now. Now it turns into a customizable doll house! 


Plus the best part? It's really indestructible, unless you take the stiff board into the bath (ZOEY...cough...). Although it's an on-line order, I highly recommend getting it for the kids in your life.  

Print Page

0 comments: