Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A New Era

For the longest time, Zoey wouldn't let me touch her hair. Putting anything in it? Yeah-right.

This was a struggle:

We lost the bow shortly after this photo. She promptly threw it to the ground in a fit of rage. 

And then of course, we fought over this:
Oy. Keeping pigtails in was a headache. 

But now?
She asked for the bow. She'll let us do her hair. 

But here's the real kicker - she's "doing" my hair right now. 

And I love it. 

If Jack had hair and it was normal to put bows in his hair, I would so be on it too. Unfortunately, his hair "evolution" is more like...long-short-long-short. 

Oh well. I'll take it either way! 

Print Page

1 comments:

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/