Saturday, August 21, 2010

Loose Ends

If you haven't already heard, Zoey's 3rd birthday is coming up soon.

Third birthday.

Wow.

It feels like just a few months ago I was looking like this:


Yup. A Baby bump picture taken almost 1 week before Zoey was born.

Anyway, back to reality.

Because some of you may not know Zoey's weirdness as well as we do.
Or because some of you may just want some idea... here's a quick list of gift ideas for Zoey (complete with pictures).



So...ta da! Enjoy. Have fun. Chances are...okay, the list WILL still be accurate around Christmas. I don't think I can kid myself into thinking that she'll all of a sudden STOP liking princesses by Christmas!

(in case you didn't catch it, you can download the file (no viruses!) by clicking on the downward facing arrow. Or by e-mailing me. Or asking for it.

Print Page

0 comments: