Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Late-Summer Picnic

Well, it finally happened. The excessive summer heat has switched off (for now) and today we hit a high of 80. That's more than 20 degrees COOLER than we were just a few weeks ago.

Needless to say, we loved it and had a picnic outside.

Jack FINALLY gave me a normal, happy face when I asked for it! It's a shame the mosquito thought it was picture time too. 

Aww- Zoey's always one to smile when I ask her to! 

Now, that's not how you eat. 

See? Take a note from your sister on how to eat - though it's funny to see her FINALLY wanting to eat! 

Yeah, yeah. It's hilarious. 

Caught ya! 

Yum. Peanut Butter cup. 

Kisses for everyone! 

I think it's a kiss. Or a hug. Your choice! 

Most likely she's watching Jack run around the yard at this point. 

See? Her hair is super curly and super crazy. I love it though! 

STOP TOUCHING MY CAMERA!!!

(End)

Print Page

1 comments:

Mad Men Girl said...

Hey!

I've entered a contest to win a role on the retro-fabulous TV show "Mad Men" - but I need your votes to win!

Please take two seconds and vote for me at my blog (or use the link below to go right to my photo)... and tell all your friends about it too!

http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/EZ3MBH

Thanks a bunch!