Monday, July 12, 2010

What A Week

And it hasn't even started yet!

First up: Jack's first soccer camp. Yes, the camp runs this week in the mornings, and he's thrilled. He's already informed us that if he makes a goal, he's going to take his shirt off just like in the World Cup. Love that kid!

Next up: VBS in the evenings, meaning I'm going to be in the nursery. I felt really guilty just leaving Jack there for a two hours. I just couldn't do it. I had to help out.

Third: I've taken on far too many projects, including:
- Painting the living room wall
- Moving the computer desk so that we can FINALLY get the furniture set up in here
- Weeding the yard
- Prepping for the...

Four: PARTY!! Yes, we have a party coming up on Saturday. It's a no-strings attached party, meaning we're going to have food and a pool. If someone doesn't want to come, however, no worries. No strings attached!! Anyone who comes is in for a treat! We're making smoked chicken, grilled burgers and potentially grilled hot dogs. We'll see.

Fifth: Clean. In other words, we have a lot to clean in a little amount of time.

Yikes.

Why do you need to know? Because I'm not going to post any pictures until next week. I have plenty of cute ones, but I just need to focus on the tasks at hand. Sorry.

Print Page

0 comments: