Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mid-Week Update

It's Wednesday, meaning we are officially mid-way through our crazy, hectic, never-ending, overwhelming week from...

Okay, it's not that bad. Just busy.

Here are a few updates:

Jack...is loving soccer camp. They're really great with him! It's hot, sticky, humid and...he's doing so well! I think he's going to actually participate in a summer program next year.

Zoey...is crazy. There's no way around it. Monday after daycare, she wanted spaghetti while I was making mac & cheese. Tuesday she wanted spaghetti, but while we had sauce, we were out of pasta. Today we had pasta. We had sauce. We had everything, and she wanted mac & cheese. Crazy girl.

Trav....is busy. He's been playing soccer dad all week and loving every minute of it though.

VBS...is going well!! We had nearly 200 kids come to our campus! Only 4-5 babies/toddlers in the under 2 room though. I can't complain - I held a sleeping 2 month old for a few hours. I love baby smell!!

The house....is still a mess. I didn't get as far in ANY of the projects as I expected. That's not THAT strange though. I'm sorry to say, we just had a lot to do this week and our schedules allowed for an entire 2 hours of time spent 1) awake and 2) home from work.

In other news....my sister-in-law hasn't had her baby yet, my sister and bro-in-law are still in the states and in KS, I lost my sunglasses and for the last three evenings I've had cereal for dinner. I think this would go easier if Zoey didn't insist on acting like a two-year old!

Pictures to come....next week. As will recipes of goodies.


Print Page

0 comments: