Friday, July 23, 2010

Confessions

Dear Blog, it's been two days since my last update. Forgive me.

In those two days, I have to admit that I have gone crazy and neglected everything that must be done by tomorrow. At 11:00. In the morning.

I need to wash my kitchen floor.
>>>>Instead I baked cookies. For the heck of it.

I need to start planning for birthday parties/invites/etc.
>>>>Instead I decided to rearrange the living room.

I need to sanitize the bathrooms.
>>>>Instead I decided to plan for a garage sale.

I need to wash and put away dishes.
>>>>>Instead I decided to watch a movie with the kiddos.

I need to fold and put away laundry.
>>>>>Instead I decided to play around on the Internet.

I need to actually get on with the evening.
>>>>>INSTEAD I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS BLOG POST!

Seriously - my brain is wiped. Did you know it's 8:30 and I'm already ready to head to bed? Oy. This isn't a good sign. I'm doomed to procrastinate.

Forgive me.

Please.

Print Page

0 comments: