Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Random Mid-Week Update

Okay, so I'm editing a bazillion (yup!) photos to put on here. Plus I'm submitting resumes like crazy, getting ready for an interview, try to keep my house somewhat clean, etc.

Plus I smell like sunscreen.
We all do.

I've come to the conclusion that we're going to smell of sunscreen until September. Prepare yourself for Perfume de WaterBabies.

Here's a great Zoey quote for you:

Me (this morning on the way to Deanna Rose): Okay, so after lunch you guys will take a nap. THEN after naptime we're going to swim!
Zoey: Swim after naps?
Me: Yup!
Zoey: Mommy, I tired. I sooooooooooooooo tired!
Me: Zoey, are you ready for a nap?
Zoey: Then swimming!

I understood where that's going!

In Jack's world...there's really not much new to report. He's mastered the art of jumping off of the side of the pool though. And he can hold his breath under water. Small steps, baby!

Now, don't you feel enlightened this morning?

0 comments: