Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Few Things To Consider

So...um...we've had a few changes in our house.

1) I have a job now, meaning I can't just post pictures twice (or more!) a day. Oops.
2) I have an infection on my legs. Well, it started on my legs. Now it's over my entire body. Why do you need to know? Because I'm probably not going to post much until they heal.
3) I restarted my twitter account: https://twitter.com/kcbowmanbunch

In other news, there are so many things going on this summer and fall that I don't even know where to start.

How about July?

The only major thing in July is going to be a "party" on July 17. Here's what's going to happen: if you are able to make it, join us for fun in the sun and in the pool. My sister and brother-in-law are going to be back from China and will be there too! If anything happens (i.e. my sister-in-law has her baby, people just feel wiped from a long week, etc), don't worry about skipping it. It's just an open invite with no strings attached!

Earlier that week, you can also join us with several (and I mean several) events we have going on:

Soccer Camp: July 12-16, 9:00-10:00 (call or email for details)
VBS: July 12-16, 6:30-8:30 (call or email for details)

Okay, now about this fall?

(I'll skip posting consignment sale stuff for now)

As you may know, both of the kids celebrate their birthdays in September. This year we're trying something a little different - we're going to have two family birthday parties and one friend birthday party. So basically, this is how September is going to look:

September 4: Zoey's birthday party at 5:30
September 5: Trip to Alldredge Apple Orchard (approx. 12:00?)
September 11: Joint birthday party for the kids with friends at Monkey Bizness (more details to follow; family is invited too, but you don't have to bring gifts or even put in an effort to come if you don't want to! And yes, Audrey and Christopher are going to be invited!)
September 18: Hillsboro Arts & Crafts Fair
September 25: Jack's birthday party at 5:30

That's right, baby - every. single. weekend. scheduled!!

In October it gets a little better:

October 1-2: Trip to the farm
October 9: Anniversary date
October 15: Tentative schedule for Olathe football game
October 16: Tentative schedule for trip to the pumpkin patch
October 23: Tentative schedule for trip to the corn maze
October 31: Halloween!!

Anyway, so basically what I'm trying to say is that if you don't hear from us on the blog, don't worry. I have plenty of photos to post once life evens out a bit.

0 comments: