Thursday, May 20, 2010

MAKE OVER....a question

Okay, so it's not often that I post my own picture on here. I'm usually the one behind the camera, yada yada yada. Well, I'm going to admit something:

I

NEED

YOUR

HELP

I have always known how to style my hair, but I've always styled it straight with the help of a blow dryer and a straight iron. I still like styling it straight, but I've recently come to realize how much it really does damage my hair!

As a result, I'm trying to bring out my natural wave and use this "natural" look as often as I can.

Here's the latest effort:



Here's my question: Does it look okay? Is this a style I could wear to work and still look professional? OR does it look like I just rolled out of bed?

If anyone has any advice, I would gladly accept it!

1 comments:

edenpage said...

Angela,
In the words of my peruvian friend... Eden, your blond curls are pretty, but curls and dark brown hair are sexy.
Unlike me, you get to go for the second look so go all out!