Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekly Agenda

Here's my agenda for the week, in case anyone cares:

- Submit resumes/apply for jobs/go on the job hunt/etc: in other words, I'm still a'lookin'! I know God has a path for me to follow, and right now it's being a parent!

- Paint our living room/kitchen: HA HA! Surprise!! That's right - I'm adding color to our lives! Well, it's a beige color but it's still better than white! Plus this way, when we sell the house, we don't have to repaint everything.

- Work outside: We're removing all annoying plants from the back and grooming the front. Fun? Yes. Time consuming? You betcha! Side note: I'm getting really tan arms from work outside!

- Deanna Rose: If you don't know what it is, it is a free (Monday - Thursday, $2/person Friday - Sunday) petting zoo/farm in Overland Park. I see us going there are least twice this week.

- Purging stuff: There are four levels to go through and purge if necessary, donated if possible. I don't know where I'll fit this job into the rest of my schedule though.

And finally...

- EDITING AND POSTING PHOTOS: So much has happened in the last two weeks, and I am so behind on editing and posting. Sorry.

Want a sneak peak?

Too bad!

I don't have any edited to show you yet!

(Yes, I'm that bad)

Muahahaha!

You'll just have to come back later!

0 comments: