Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Repeat & Translate, Please!

Like all kids, my kids often say somethings that force me to stratch my head and just look at them. Here are just a few examples:

Zoey: Mommy, you poop!!
Translation:
A) Mommy, you have pooped!
B) Mommy, did you know that you poop?

Jackson: My room is clean!!
Translation:
Well, it's clean enough. You'll probably want me to spend the afternoon cleaning it though, but I think it's fine just the way it is!

Zoey: Vitamin, please!
Translation:
You see, I don't eat them. I just hold them in my hands until they get smushed.

Jackson: Man, I'm sweaty!
Translation:
I wet my bed while wearing big-boy underwear last night.

Zoey: Ah, man!
Translation:
A) I'm watching basketball and someone just fell.
B) I'm wathing football and some was just tackled.
C) I just dropped something.
D) I just want to see you laugh.

Jackson: There's a bee!
Translation:
I see a fly.

1 comments:

Eden said...

great post - you are a wonderful translator!