Friday, April 30, 2010

Mommy Confessions #1

My kids have a talent. Actually, scratch that - they have multiple talents that exceed my expectations. For example:

-- They can turn any room into a mess within 2 seconds of entering it. I really have been amazed at how they can turn an area into a complete wreck without even really trying.

-- They, particularly Zoey, breaks the sound record for highest and loudest scream. She screams because she's happy, ticked off at Jack, hungry, tired...need I say more?

--They, this time Jack, can annoy his sister at any given time doing very little. I really have been impressed by this ability!

At the end of the day though, I'm beat. I'm tired. I'm ready to crawl into my own bed and think about nothing. Those kids do me in like nobody I know.

Why do I tell you this?

Well...

For every moment that they make me want to pull my hair out or move them to a zoo, they do this:


And that always seems to make all the noise, all the mess, all the chaos worth it.



Of course, they will always be brother and sister!

0 comments: