Monday, April 26, 2010

Gift Finder: Pacifica Perfume

It's not often that I suggest a perfume. I have may favorites (Oceans Pacific, Lauren by Ralph Lauren) but in general, I don't have a big to-do with perfume. I like smelling good, but putting on expensive perfume when I'm just headed to the store is beyond my comprehension.

Anyway, I found the perfect alternative: Pacifica Perfumes!!!

You can see them all here: http://www.pacificaperfume.com/natural-spray-perfumes

If you have a local Sephora, you can also see a limited collection, but you can buy it immediately. That's where I found mine.


Tuscan Blood Orange is my absolute FAVORITE. It's fresh, it's complex and it's really just made for spring! My favorite (and I do mean faovrite) part is the price. It's only $20 per perfume. It's not a huge amount, but it's simple - you pay only $20 for it. No more guilt!!

0 comments: