Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Part 1 - The Removal

Gotta love winter. We expected snow, but we didn't expect it to linger as much as it did!! People in our area have reported 8 inches of snow, but because it's so heavy, I wouldn't have thought it was more than 6!! Anyway, earlier in the snowfall, I went outside to take photos.


My camera was attacked by a huge, wet snowflake.


This is further proof that it was snowy. And that we love KU!

Because my mom had stayed around for a few days after covering me for my interview, we needed to remove the snow from her car. No easy task.


The scraper was highly desired.


Zoey won - this round.


Woot!


Jack wasn't left behind though. His just matches his coat.


Off to work.


It's a tough job!


That snow is thick...


And heavy...


Zoey's even helping us remove snow from our yard!


And catching snowflakes.


Jack agreed - these were the PERFECT snowflakes to catch on your tongue!


Further proof that it's snowy - this was only about 2 hours into the moring snowfall!

0 comments: