Wednesday, February 17, 2010

House Cleaning

Can you believe it's nearly March? It all is going too quickly if you ask me!

Anyway, how about a few little notes for the random, ghost-like visitors?

First on the agenda - my kids are running around a vacuum cleaner. Odd form of tag or just pent up energy, I'm not sure. Either way it's entertaining and somewhat disturbing.

Next up - we're going to be in Colorado next week to see family! If you know me, then you shouldn't be surprised when I say that we're about 75% packed already. Yeah, I'm really that crazy, and we're all really THAT excited!

Next up - my new flash is dangerous. I took 125 photos last night to "test" it out. But when kids get cute in a bathtub of bubble and the cat just keeps lookin' so adorable it's hard to resist. My excuse is that I'm breaking the new flash in.

Next up - Go ahead and take a poll located to the right of this blog. How many photos do you think I'm going to snap while we're in Colorado? We're going to be gone a total of four days.

Keep in mind a few details:

- When we go to Wichita over Christmas we are normally there for 3-4 days. With the exception of 2009 when I only took 300 photos, most years I average closer to 500-600 photos over that period.

- I have a new flash. New doors. New possibilities. Discuss.

- My memory card can only hold 2000 photos at the current setting. There is a limit, although I'm pretty sure I have another memory card in my camera bag.

Finally - Zoey is singing with "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" and is singing the REALLY high parts. If you know the song, you'll know what I'm talkin' 'bout.

That is all, or at least until I decide whether or not to post the photos from last night.

0 comments: