Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Crazzzzzy...

I am very slowly getting to the point of going crazy!

First of all, PHOTOS ~~~ are not here.

Some are edited.
Some are ready.
Some are still on the memory card.
Some have yet to be taken.

You'll get to see photos someday.

I hope.

I have so many from swimming in the pool that I may just combine them all and label them as... "pool." No dates. Nada. Just..."pool."

It's summer. Come on! That's what we do in the summer!

Anyway, why am I going crazy?

1) BIG consignment sale this week - we did the big drop-off yesterday and today will be headed over there to do the big pick-up (translation: SHOP!)

2) Zoey turns 2. This weekend. As in...THIS Saturday! Not only am I going crazy from trying to figure out where the last 2 years have gone, but there's this party. You know, birthday bash. Oy.

3) I've been sick. Sick as in didn't-leave-the-bedroom-for-days sick. As in didn't-have-time-to-do-anything-else sick. (I am feeling tons better now - thanks for asking!)

Okay, so it sounds like a lot in my head, but really it's just me trying to say that

I

Am

SORRY


FFOORR

SSSLLLAAACCCKKKIIINNNGGG!

0 comments: