Thursday, July 30, 2009

TIME OUT!


That's right - we're in a time out for now.

STORY TIME!!

So...last night I took the kids to have dinner with Trav. Awesome. Came home and played outside. Groovy. When we came inside, the kids snacked on some Popsicles while I uploaded some new pictures from my new camera. They looked pretty good!

And I would show you those photos...had the computer not decided to freeze.

This event in itself is not the bad part. Our computer freezes on a regular basis. It was the restart that killed us.

Yup.

Our computer won't boot up.

So...until we get the computer fixed...guess what?! No pictures on the blog until the computer gets fixed.

No internet after work until the computer gets fixed too.

Pardon me while I go curl into the fetal position in the corner.

0 comments: