Thursday, July 9, 2009

Awkward Pause

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY KIDS!!!

You know when you're talking to someone and there's that awkward pause? Yeah, this is that such moment.

Why?

'Cuz Trav is sick.

I'm not complaining that he's sick. It happens! I hate seeing Trav feel poopy, but I'm there for him. So are the kids. And then I take the kids so he can get some sleep! And the house? Yeah - going downhill fast.

EEK!

In other words: holiday photos will have to wait. Plus I just realized I haven't even posted pictures from the birthday celebration.

Oops.

I didn't even realize it until I was working on the Holiday photos and started pondering how many photos I neglect.

Result?

A lot.

So...in the meantime...

- enjoy Julia Nunes, our latest obsession:



- stare in awe at the new camera I keep in my purse. It's already come in handy!



I just realized that the picture is an older version. Mine is like that. Only with more megs. And zoom. And just cooler.

So this way I'll ALWAYS have a camera on me! That's right - cell phone cams aren't good enough for me. Oh no sir!

In short: sorry for the pregnant pause. Sorry for being busy. You'll get pictures soon. And they will rock. Seriously.

And on a side note...THANKS APRIL FOR BABYSITTING! April was a hero and drove with her daughter to help Trav take care of the kids while I'm at work. Let's all say it together: AWWWWWWW! THANK YOU!

0 comments: