Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hark!

The pictures are coming! The pictures are coming!

Now?

No

Later?

Yes

You see, I've spent much of the last 4 days working on editing pictures. Some are better than others of course. It's easy to see which ones were done when I was exhausted and in the "who cares about lighting" mode.

Confession: It's becoming easier and easier to stop caring about those details as I get more and more exhausted. And distracted. Like yesterday - I was on a roll when I noticed that the kids had left the room a mess. Hmm. Can't have a messy room, now can we?

Confession #2: I have so many cute pictures that it's hard to stomach. Seriously. I'm not trying to be humble (HA!) here or anything, but there are several that make me really proud.

Like the kids walking together.
Or Zoey "standing" on her head.
Or kids in a box.
Or...

you get the drift.

If you want pictures, come back later.
If you don't want pictures, don't come back later.

On an entirely difference side note: I think we're going to turn on the AC tonight. Our goal was June, but seeing that it's going to be nearly 90 on Saturday, I'm going to go ahead and say that we tried. E for effort.

0 comments: