Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good News. Bad News.

Which do you want first?

GOOD NEWS!

- It's nearly the weekend
- Bagels tomorrow at work
- Cake tomorrow at work
- We're watching UP with Jack on Saturday
- Bully fish are being sent to the fish store
- We're turning on the AC

BAD NEWS !

- The computer is messed up. We need to reinstall the drivers. I spent 10 minutes uploading pictures to this blog only to have it mess up each and every time. Stay tuned.
- Kind of sucky when you have pictures to put up though.
- It's going to be a hot weekend
- I washed the bathroom and ended up scrubbing the nail polish from my manicure off. Oops. Apparently I'm not quite girlified anymore.
- I apparently can't type tonight. Must be related to the lack of nailpolish on a few fingers.
- The house is a mess.

FUNNY NEWS !

- Latest Jack joke:
Knock, Knock
Who's there?
Ivan
Ivan who?
Ivan working on the railroad
- Latest Jack-ism: "Just trust me on this."
- Latest Zoey funny: While I was getting everyone ready for bathtime, Zoey got a headstart. She reached too far into the tub and ended up falling it. She was shocked and soaked, but all I could do was laugh. It's not every day that she falls in like that! (She's fine, by the way)

0 comments: